So, how much time do you have in hand? Don’t be surprised! When you have landed on this page, you are surely out of time and there’s a grand feast or get together or dinner party at your home within an hour or two. And since it was urgent, even you weren’t prepared for it! So, how are you going to handle such a situation? Heya! Don’t worry; we are here to help you!
Super Fast Tips to Prepare Super Fast but Delicious Feast!
A party or a feast deserves to be grand no matter how much time is involved in planning it. You certainly don’t want your guests to go complaining about the food and the way it was served. So, let’s quickly rush to the kitchen and check the ways through which we can prepare a grand feast within the shortest time span.
- Start with preparing the menu first — We know you are stressed because of the lack of time and so much to do, but you’ll have to relax! Keep your mind in one place, sit down, take a pen and a paper and prepare a menu to cook for the feast. You just have to consider two basic points when doing so – firstly, your guest’s favourite item (if you know these). And secondly, the items that you know to cook very well or are confident that you’ll prepare excellently by following the recipe videos. Also, include those items which can be prepared quickly and saves you time and effort.
- Orders the groceries quickly — Now that the menu is decided, jump to your phone and order the groceries from the nearest store available. (You certainly don’t want to waste your time and energy by visiting the mall physically!) Again, don’t panic and rush because you’ll miss the ingredients in this state, just relax and list the items systematically before ordering.
- Keep the wines in the refrigerator to freeze — Preparing a meal is secondary, keeping the drinks ready is mandatory. (You know you can always depend on it if the meal gets delayed!)
- Concentrate on salads and quick dishes — Always concentrate on salads first when preparing a feast in a hurry. This will be ready in minutes and can be the most nutritious and yummiest dish in the menu!
- Give your special dish undivided attention— Now comes the hero of the feast – your special dish! So, whether it’s the cheesy loaded pasta or a stuffed chicken main course, ensure you are totally concentrating on making it regardless of the ticking clock. (Remember you already have the wine and salad ready!)
- Opt for instant food packets — The instant food packets are really a boon. You can create yummy, scrumptious dishes in minutes with the ready to cook packets and include them in the lavish meal. What’s more — you can seal the feast by making a delicious dessert within minutes with an instant dessert mix from Wholefarm Australia. Their quick and easy range of dessert mixes are truly lip-smacking and worth trying – in fact, life saviors in your situation.
Well, can you believe it? You just prepared a lavish and delectable feast within no time! Now rush to your room to get ready to gracefully host the guests — and yes, don’t forget to plate the items beautifully when you lay these on the table!