on Saturday night, preparing small second brithday party, Mr. Day, today I am going to do a lot of old birthday cake, but Yesterday’s the real thing birthday, I adjusted the recipe and make the greatest ancient birthday cake. I have three to frost and it nailed pale pink cream strawberry version of the third. But you really need to be able to use any fruit you can imagine the same. cake itself is just fabulous. Consistency is an even number. texture smooth and moist. It’s not too sweet, but far from dull, which is very high in protein, but only so, so good. It is packed with eggs, and the rest are mainly coconut . (drying, oil, flour) Frosting mainly nuts, strawberries, and only two Medjool dates (sugar, also known as a service compared to ordinary sugar, may reach 100 as a cake – yes, it’s true – quite a lot of sugar is not your good) Anyway, I am very proud to share this recipe, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do Please continue to pay attention. More recipes like this: As Christmas approaches, I look forward to once again adjust this recipe to make a trifle sponge base.
This Recipe Makes People Pie, But A Layer Cake, But A Cake In Half Horizontally, Frosted Double The Volume.
Make: A Cake
Cake Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cake Cooking Time: 50-60 Minutes
Frosting Preparation Time: 12 Minutes
Frosting Time: 5 Minutes
- Vitamix / blender or food processor
- need to install Mixmaster / Taiwan KitchenAid / manual eggbeater
- 2 mixing bowl
- 18-20cm cake tin *
- 10 eggs
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 5/1 teaspoon double carbohydrate soda
- 1 a little sea salt and
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees convection.
- grease and pan 18 cm 20 cm baking tin and set aside
- The KitchenAid, you need to install Mixmaster or hand beater. Beat eggs until light and creamy. 10 (about 5 minutes).
- In the meantime, Vitamix / blender or food processor, blending Japanese, vanilla, coconut milk and coconut oil till smooth, similar to caramel.
- Add date mixture of coconut eggs. (Oil, dates and coconut mixture volume shoulderstand Just slide your blender pitcher).
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted coconut flour, coconut, Bicard soda and salt.
- Use a spoon, slowly add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients with a spatula fold until incorporated.
- Pour batter into a greased and lined cake tin.
- bake about 60 minutes or until the fixture comes out clean and cake is golden on top. (Hint check rod 50 minutes & amp; amp; 60 minutes)
- Allow to cool completely before decoration call
- In the Vitamix / blender or food processor
- 100 grams of fresh strawberries (or other fruit of choice) in 25 g of cocoa butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 25 coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup of raw nuts (cashew butter)
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- Add Vitamix / blender or food processor and whiz all the ingredients until smooth.
- distributed on the top and sides of cake with a knife. . Smooth surface, put a knife to a cup of boiling water beforeeach use
- Optional – on the cake with fresh strawberry slices