- 1/2cup butter
- 1(1.25-oz.) pkg. Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2lb. boneless beef sirloin tip steak, cut into thin bite-sized strips
- 1(16-oz.) can Old El Paso® Refried Beans
- 1(10.5-oz.) pkg. (12 tortillas) Old El Paso® Flour Tortillas for Soft Tacos & Fajitas
- 8oz. (2 cups) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3green onions, thinly sliced
- 1(10-oz.) can Old El Paso® Red Enchilada Sauce
- 4oz. (1 cup) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat oven to 400°F. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Add beef strips; cook and stir 5 to 6 minutes or until of desired doneness. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place refried beans in microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 2
minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Spread each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with beef, Cheddar cheese and onions. Roll up, folding in sides. Place, seam side down, in ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake at 400°F. for 7 to 12 minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.