- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves about 1 pound total)
- 1/2 cup Buitoni Refrigerated Pesto with Basil*
- 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.