- 5 slices bacon
- 1(8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2tablespoons milk
- 2oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1(12-oz.) can Pillsbury® Golden Layers® Refrigerated Biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. In medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Gradually add milk and eggs, beating at low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and onions. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit round in each sprayed muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake at 375°F. for 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuit cups are golden brown. Sprinkle each with remaining bacon; lightly press into filling. Remove biscuit cups from pan.